So, you are in the market to buy a brand new gaming monitor because you want the best advantage you can get to shoot those pixeled heads you see on your screen. But, when it comes to buying a brand new monitor that suits best for your gaming arsenal, there are some things you should consider before making a purchase, here is everything you need to know.
Know The Purpose of Your Monitor
Is it just for gaming or you want more from your monitor? there are a number of factors that play a key role while picking up a monitor.
1. Resolution: Always look for the best resolution you can purchase under your budget (make sure the resolution is at least 1080p).
2. Screen Size: Always choose a comfortable size display that suits you the best. Ideally, 24 and 27-inch displays are best suited for gaming, and a Curved Screen would be icing on the cake.
3. Response time: Always choose the lowest response time display if you’re serious about gaming, the lower the response time will give you a massive advantage compared to your opponents.
4. Panel Type: There are currently 3 types of panels best suited for gaming screens: TN, IPS, and VA.
–TN panels provide the lowest response time but lack picture quality if viewed from side angles.
–IPS panels are the slowest of all three but still suitable for competitive gaming as they still provide a great advantage if packed with a high refresh rate panel, the IPS panels provide the best picture quality among the three panels mentioned above.
–VA panels are the middle ground between TN’s fast response time and IPS’s picture quality, as it has balanced response time and decent picture quality. But, VA panels are known for their ghosting issues which means if your system shoots too many frames rapidly then there are chances of pixels from the previous frame popping up on the next frame.
Unless and until you are looking for a monitor for a casual or little bit of competitive gaming, we suggest you go for IPS panels, but for the E-sports enthusiast, we recommend a TN panel.
5. Refresh Rate: Refresh rate of your monitor is what makes or breaks your gaming experience, as the higher the refresh rate of your monitor, the higher the advantage you have over your opponents. there are various refresh rates available on gaming monitors: 60Hz, 75Hz, 120Hz, 144Hz, 165Hz, 240Hz, and 360Hz. We strictly suggest getting at least 120Hz as is the base standard this day for a gaming monitor.
Also Read: Best Gaming Monitor Under INR 15000 in India
Anyways, here are the best picks that we recommend for gaming monitors under Rs.25000
1. Gigabyte G27F
The Gigabyte G27F Features 27” 1920×1080 IPS Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium, Studio Grade 125% sRGB and 95% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, GIGABYTE Classic Tactical Features with OSD Sidekick, Ergonomic design with tilt and height adjustments, GIGABYTE Auto-Update, Low blue light & flicker-free
2. ASUS VG278QR
The ASUS VG278QR features 27-inch Full HD gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 165Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates, G-SYNC Compatible, 0.5ms response time for smooth gameplay, and ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur.
3. Samsung LC27G55TQWWXXL
The Samsung LC27G55TQWWXXL features 27-inch 2560 x 1440P Curved Gaming Monitor with 144hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, AMD FreeSync, HDR10 Support.
4. GIGABYTE AORUS CV27F
The GIGABYTE AORUS CV27F features 27-inch 1920×1080 FHD Display with a 165Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and free Sync support, Exclusive Built-in ANC, HDR, 90% DCI-P3, RGB LED Backlighting.
Thats all we have for today’s list, if you like this article consider subscribing to our News Letter down below, and don’t forget to comment, which monitor are you going to purchase from this list?