Live Photos have been around since 2015 with the launch of the iPhone 6s. They are a unique iPhone creation that consolidates a few still photographs into a short video with audio, sort of like the GIFs that we are obsessed with. At the point when you snap a picture with the Live Photos option on an iPhone, it captures around 1.5-second video before and after you click the shutter button creating a smooth video presentation of the moment
The drawback to Live Photos is that when they are shared, they return to static photographs. If you need to hold the development and sound of Live Photos when sharing, you initially need to change over them into a video. Before converting live photos into a video we need to use a third-party app but the iOS 13 update offers a new option in the Photos app of iPhone called “Save As Video”, which allow us to convert the live photos into video in just one tap
Steps to convert a live photo into a video
1. You need to make sure that Live Mode is on while capturing a photo. To enable the live mode click on the yellow circular symbol on the top left corner of the screen.
2. Once done, you are ready to capture beautiful moments on your iPhone.
3. After clicking the photo, tap on the Share button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
4. Now scroll once and you will able to see the option as “Save as Video“. Tap that
5. A new video next to your live photo will be saved in the photo app