As we all know multitasking has become the need of the hour and will we focus on many things at one time be it our career or relationship we tend to neglect what we like and one such hobby is reading. We all are acquainted with the term Audiobooks but Do you know that you don’t need any third-party app to listen to your favorite book or an article? Fews days earlier we told you how you can read any book for free on your iPhone you can find the article here. Today in this article we’ll see how to convert those books into audio.
Audiobooks are enjoyable and useful to tune in to, while you are on a drive, or a run, or any time your hands are occupied, yet they regularly cost a ton and you can’t generally discover a book recording release for your present book. Luckily, there’s a method to get your iPad or iPhone to read any digital book to you in only a couple of steps. You don’t have to pay for an Audible membership to have your iPhone read books to you. By empowering the general setting, you can make your iPhone read the content of whatever it is you have open, from a book in iBooks to an article you have open in Safari or another application. This setting is accessible on iPads too.
let’s see how you can activate this !!
1. Click on the Settings App
2. Tap on Accessibility, under that click on Spoken Content
3. Swipe Right to the Speak Screen button and Vola your speak screen in iPhone is activated
4. Further, you can change the speaking voice by clicking the voice option below there you can change the accent and even the gender of the voice. You can also highlight content, which will place the cursor on the content it’s reading.
5. Then go to the book or an article you want to listen to and slide down with two fingers from the top of the screen to hear the content of the screen. If you are not able to do that just ask “Speak Screen” to Siri and book audio will start automatically.