Huawei Nova 8 SE tipped to launch in November? (rumor)
- According to a reliable Chinese leaker’s post on microblogging site Weibo, Huawei‘s Nova series is all set to launch somewhere in November of 2020 and Nova 8 SE is one of the family.
- According to hearsay, Nova 8 SE may have a 6.53” OLED or LCD screen display with Full HD+ resolution and a punch hole cut out on the top left corner.
- The leak also discloses that there might be two variants of the mid-ranger series with different 5G chipsets. The standard one to be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC, whereas the premium one by Dimensity 800U Soc.
- As far as the camera is concerned, it is expected to have a Quad camera comprising a 64-megapixel primary shooter, an 8-megapixel sensor, two 2-megapixel sensors, and a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
- Nova 8 SE may measure the thickness of 7.46 mm and weigh 178 grams which are supposed to be the distinct feature of this model. Meaning, it will be lighter and skinnier compared to the preceding models.
- Storage capacity and RAM information are yet to unravel.
- The only thing left to do right now, is to just patiently wait for the bombshell to drop!