As per Nokiapoweruser, HMD Global is looking forward to introducing Nokia 3.4 model in mid-December in India. According to the reports, the mid-ranger will be carrying an initial price tag of Rs. 12,000 which will probably go on sale by the end of December.
Summoning back, HMD already announced the launch of Nokia 2.4 and Nokia 3.4 all the way back in September. 2.4 took the first step in India last week whereas 3.4 is all set to be launched this very month. According to the reports, Some of the prime features include a triple rear camera set-up, Snapdragon 460 chipset, and a 4000 mAh battery, which will make this one a perfect value-for-money offer,
- At a glance, the Nokia 3.4 seems to come with a 6.39-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) LCD screen, along with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It offers 3 shades – Dusk, Fjord, and charcoal.
- It incorporates a punch-hole camera cut-out design with a bit broad bezel at the end and a plastic body at the back.
- On the rear-end, it packs a triple camera set-up which is a combination of 13 mega-pixel primary lens, 5 mega-pixel ultrawide lens, and 3 mega-pixel depth units. It also has a fingerprint sensor slot for a steady biometric authentication at the back.
Under the hood
- The model draws power from Snapdragon 460 SoC, advanced with Android out of the box, and consists of 3 memory configuration that is, 3GB/32GB, 3GB/64GB, and 4GB/64GB.
- The mid-ranger packs an average 4,000mAh battery with 10W fast-charging support.
- As far as the connectivity is concerned, this one supports Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, a headphone jack, and a Type-C port.
About the price, the publication asserts that the base variant of Nokia 3.4 with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage will cost around Rs.12,000, Although, the official prices and accessibility will be unveiled at the hour of launch which is predicted to be in mid-December.