Xiaomi fans will soon get to lay their hands on the all-new Redmi Note 10 series as the company confirms its launching day – 4th March 2021. The launch day is still two weeks far but the company has already started teasing its new device.
Here is the updated Redmi Note 10 microsite confirming some of the key features and specifications spicing up the launch. Alongside, mi.com and Amazon India have already made the Note 10 series landing page live for the customers to see the upcoming.
Here is what we are expecting
- The microsite validates that the Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro will feature a punch-hole cutout at the center.
- A 108MP main shooter.
- The display will come with Gorilla Glass protection.
- Redmi Note 10 promotes its supreme quality with IP52 dust and water protection rating.
- The phone will be powered by a Snapdragon chipset.
- Snapdragon 732G and Snapdragon 750G chipset on board with Note 10 and Note 10 Pro respectively.
- The device has 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of built-in storage.
The teaser reveals that the upcoming Xiaomi device will be built for gaming. This strongly signifies that users will be experiencing a higher refresh rate and a Snapdragon chipset with a G. Other than a better camera and processor, we are expecting a big battery with fast-charging support. Redmi Note 10 series will hit the market with Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box. Hi-Res audio and improved haptics too, add to the finishing.
However, the price remains a mystery.