Facebook is the biggest social networking platform in the world with over 2.7 Billion monthly active users and not only the number of users is increasing from the past, but the average screen time spent on social platforms is also increasing. Facebook has reported over 100 million hours of daily video watch time. But that being said unlike photos Facebook still doesn’t allow you to download videos for viewing it offline. So to download videos you’ll need to take help from the third party website. So let’s have a look as to how to download videos on Facebook.
How to download a video in the window or Mac PC/Laptop
There are many website available providing this service but fbdown is best among them giving seamless experience.
- Choose the video you want to download.
- Copy the video URL at the current time.
- Open fbdown.net.
- Paste the link and click DOWNLOAD.
- Next, choose between Normal or HD Quality.
- Right-click on the video and select Save Video As.
- Done Video is downloaded in you PC/Laptop.
Using An App
For App we will use 4K Download and steps for that are
- Go to 4kdownload.com and install it your PC/Laptop.
- Choose the Video and Copy the URL at the current time.
- Click Paste link in 4K Video Downloader.
- Choose the video quality you want and click on DOWNLOAD.
How to download a video in Android or iPhone
- Open the video you want to download in App or Website.
- For App click on share button and then click on the Copy link and for website Copy the link from URL Bar
- Open fbdown.net, Most Android browser supports it but for iOS user Safari does.
- Paste the link and click on DOWNLOAD.
- Choose the quality option you desire.
- And the video would be downloaded for iOS your Device and for Android users, a new pop up window would open as DOWNLOAD LINK.